Showing posts tagged submission.
Personal White Chocolate Apple Crumble
What you need:
- 1 Apple
- 3 Tlb Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tlb White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tlb Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Peal and dice apples
- Mix together apple, sugar, cinnamon, white chocolate chips. Place in a ramekin.
- Mix together butter, graham crackers, brown sugar. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Serve warm. Great with icecream or whipped cream.
(submitted by http://mcnuggett.tumblr.com/)
I made these today! I used regular sugar instead of Splenda and 2% milk instead of the soy milk and it still turned out wonderfully!
(submitted by srslyspoopy)
what you need:
- 24 small pieces of bacon
- 24 dried dates without pit
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 ml oil
- salt and pepper
how to do it:
- wrap the bacon around the dates and stick it with a toothpick
- heat the oil and the mashed garlic then put the garlic away
- fry the bacon dates
- add salt and pepper and taste it :)
hope i could help, sorry it comes so late :)
(submitted by foodxlicious)